EA_Smart_Neural

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Re: EA_Smart_Neural

Postby mobilefanatik » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:53 am

Unfortunately, MartingaleUser_multiplier still does not work with a value lower than 1.5, but this is no longer a big problem after EMA CrossOver were added, now there are times when the Stop Loss does not work and it places orders without SL, you can see this also work on strategy tester.
A few more improvements can be made to this great EA:
1. Adding Time Frame for EMA Calculation
2. Adding ATR (Average True Range) (ON/OFF)
- Auto Calculation of Stop Loss and Take Profit based on ATR:
- multiplier for SL
- multiplier for TP
- TimeFrame for ATR calculation
- Number of periods for ATR calculation
For example, I use the EA on the chart with Time Frame=M1 and I want to set the value of ATR=14 on Time Frame=M15 and I set SL to 1.5 x ATR and 3 x ATR for TP.
Thank you so much for your involvement!
Attachments
Stop loss.jpg
mobilefanatik

Postby Apprentice » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:08 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 873.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby hossein93 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:38 am

Hi Apprentice!
thank you for your perfect coded EA. we tested in demo and in real account your EA. results are good. we used in two scalp and swing mode and account is rising well. but in real account we noticed that the line that is on the chart dose not updating and caused some lose for us because of this! we changed some parts of code but it's not worked. can u tell us what is the problem? is this broker problem or it's in the code? can u add an option to the code that update the line in custom time perioded?
Best regards.
hossein93

Postby mobilefanatik » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:53 am

A small donation has been made. Thank you very much for your help!

Small changes would be needed if possible.

- Lot calculation
1. Calculated by equity percent (default 0.5%)
2. User defined fixed lots (default 0.01)

Option to set:
1. maximum number of open trades per account (default 10)
2. maximum number of open trades per pair (default 2)

- Stop Loss
1. ATR based ( Options to set ATR period / multiplier ) (default ATR 10 / H1 / 1.5)
2. Fixed Pips
3. By Money

- Take profit
1. SL Multiplied (default multiplier / 3)
2. ATR based ( Options to set ATR period / multiplier ) (default ATR 10 / H1 / 3)
3. Fixed pips
4. By Money

- Martingale ON/OFF
Martingale Mode :
1. Multiplier
2. Adition
Martingale Aditioner (default 0.01)
Martingale max count (default 5)
Martingale max lot (default 2)
Martingale Multiplier (default 1.2)

- Close all Control On/OFF
Close all Mode:
1. By Money Win/Loss $
2. By Accound Percent Win/Loss
3. By Pips Win/Loss

- Breakeven ON/OFF
Breakeven Pips
Breakeven Step

- TrailingStop On/OFF
TSL initial Step
TSL Step Number
TSL Distance
mobilefanatik

Postby mobilefanatik » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:31 am

hossein93 wrote:Hi Apprentice!
thank you for your perfect coded EA. we tested in demo and in real account your EA. results are good. we used in two scalp and swing mode and account is rising well. but in real account we noticed that the line that is on the chart dose not updating and caused some lose for us because of this! we changed some parts of code but it's not worked. can u tell us what is the problem? is this broker problem or it's in the code? can u add an option to the code that update the line in custom time perioded?
Best regards.

I have the same problem, I test it on M1, to adjust that line, I change from M1 to M5 and back to M1. On the strategy tester it works perfectly, in real time that line is not automatically updated to the new conditions. It would be wonderful if this problem were also solved.
mobilefanatik

Postby Apprentice » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:18 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 962
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby hossein93 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:32 am

mobilefanatik wrote:
Best regards.

I have the same problem, I test it on M1, to adjust that line, I change from M1 to M5 and back to M1. On the strategy tester it works perfectly, in real time that line is not automatically updated to the new conditions. It would be wonderful if this problem were also solved.

Yes! Your Right. We worked a lot on this Line and at least we noticed that the line is the close of the next H4 candle bar that is stored with the help of readfilehst function. so we changed its rules and now we are using another line option that is sutiable for making some profit. we are using this awesome code money management system and some other options of that, but we changed some conditions and also the line parameter to our desired line and now it's working.
at least I appreciate from Apprentice for this code and its idea for making money.
hossein93

Postby tkhanfx » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:59 pm

Best regards.

Hi. can you share some set files you're using for mt4?

Thanks
tkhanfx

Postby mobilefanatik » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:44 am

Little by little, if more people get involved, maybe we can make this EA a very profitable one.
mobilefanatik

PreviousNext

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests