Point & Figure

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Point & Figure

Postby smartfx » Sun May 09, 2010 2:45 pm

It would be great if one of the oldest methods of technical analysis Point & Figure is made available for Marketscope. See for example http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.p ... PLTADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&pref=G and if possible code it for Marketscope. Description can be found at http://support.stockcharts.com/forums/3 ... ries/21293 . I understand it could be a lot of programming work, but I am sure it would benefit all of us. Thank you in advance!
smartfx

Re: Point & Figure

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Sun May 09, 2010 5:51 pm

This is in the development plan at least for the two last versions... Unfortunately, there is not resources. However, you can use this o2go based p&f implementation developed as a prototype of the p&f diagram for marketscope:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=246&start=0
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby smartfx » Wed May 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you! It seems impossible to download Order2Go (in order to run P&F) - shall I be a programmer or something similar? I don't understand why I can't download it :o
smartfx

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed May 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Please follow the link to download the last pre-offical release version click!
This is version is absolutely the same that was the officially released and is good enough for P&F diagram application.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby smartfx » Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
smartfx

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests