Please choose one of the instructions below depending on what you want to do.To apply the Donchian (Price) Channel Signal on real time data and get signals in real time:
1. Install this strategy using the Manage Custom Strategies dialog.
2. Add it to the chart using the Add Strategy dialog.
You can find detailed instructions at viewtopic.php?f=29&t=602
Please note that the Donchian (Price) Channel Signal is not displayed on the chart. It sends alerts as text or sound. Text alert cause the Events window pop up when the signal conditions are met.
Also note that on the picture from the first post in this thread the Donchain Channel indicator (not a signal) is displayed. If you want to view this indicator, download it using the Manage
Custom Indicators dialog from http://fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20
Please find detailed instructions at viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17To backtest the signal (view signals on historical data):
1. If you haven't installed the Donchian (Price) Channel Signal to Marketscope, do this using the Manage Custom Strategies dialog. You can find detailed instructions at viewtopic.php?f=29&t=602
2. Click the Test Strategy command on the Strategies menu.
3. The BACKTEST properties dialog appears.
4. Click Signal and then click the appeared button.
5. The Strategy Properties dialog will appear.
6. In the Strategy box choose Donchian (Price) Channel Signal.
7. Click OK in Strategy Properties.
8. Click OK in BACKTEST Properties.
Historical signals will appear on the chart.
Hope this will help.