The beta version of the Trading Station/Marketscope 2016-R2-beta is available for public testing.
Please read the beta-testing license agreement carefully before installing the beta version.
You can download the beta version using the following link: http://www.fxcodebase.com/bin/products/ ... allDev.EXE
It is possible now to create OTO and OTOCO contingent orders. So now FX Trading station supports the following contingent orders:
- OCO (One-Cancels-the-Other) order is a contingent order which contains two or more linked entry orders. When the market reaches the price of one of the orders, this order is executed while the other orders are automatically cancelled.
- OTO (One-Triggers-the-Other) order is a contingent order consisting of two or more linked orders: one primary order and one or more secondary orders. When the OTO contingent order is placed, the primary order becomes active, while the secondary orders remain inactive. Once the primary order is executed, the secondary orders are automatically triggered (activated).
- OTOCO (One-Triggers-the-OCO) order is a contingent order consisting of two or more linked orders: one primary order and one or more secondary orders. At least two secondary orders are linked to OCO order. When the OTO contingent order is placed, the primary order becomes active, while the secondary orders remain inactive. Once the primary order is executed, the secondary orders are automatically triggered (activated).
To create any contingent order you should use the “Create Contingent Order…” command in the Trading->Orders menu.
In the Orders window, all orders are grouped now in accordance with their types: one group is for entry orders, one group is for OCO orders, one group is for OTO orders, and one group is for OTOCO orders. You can move the orders between the groups using the drag-n-drop.
1. The Price Panel is added to the charts windows. It shows the current market price and also allows to create buy\sell market order by clicking on the appropriate price. Please note, that if the One-Click of Double-Click trading mode is enabled in the Trading Station, the price panel works in the same mode, i.e. it creates the market order immediately by clicking or double clicking without requiring a confirmation.
2. The following Backtester and Optimizer improvements are implemented:
o ‘Total Amount Traded’ statistic is added to the ‘Statistics’ tab of the backtester.
o ‘Total Volume’value is added to the Results section of the Optimizer
o ‘Total P/L’ value is added to the Results section of the Optimizer
o The information about events previously shown in the ‘Events’ column of the backtester ‘History’ tab is now separated to the individual strings.