The beta version of the Trading Station/Marketscope 2015-I

The beta versions of the Trading Stations and Marketscope

Moderator: admin

The beta version of the Trading Station/Marketscope 2015-I

Postby Julia CJ » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:19 am

The beta version of the Trading Station/Marketscope 2015-I is available for public testing.

Please read the beta-testing license agreement carefully before installing the beta version.

You can download the beta version using the following link: http://fxcodebase.com/bin/FXTS2InstallDev.EXE

What's New?

Trading Station

1. Commissions are displayed
Commission is a new model of trading provided by FXCM. You can find more information about FXCM commissions at http://www.fxcm.com/advantages/spreads-commissions/
This version allows traders to forecast the commission charged on the opening/closing of a position. The version also shows accrued commissions.

The following features have been added:

- Estimated commission is shown in trade dialogs (Create market, Create Entry, Close Postion, etc.).
- “Commission” column has been added to the Simple Dealing windows. The column shows the type and the amount of commission per unit.
- “Open Comm” column in the Posistions/Summary window shows the commission amount on opening.
- “Close Comm” column in the Open Posistions/Summary window shows the commission amount that will be charged on closing.
- “Comm” column is always displayed on closed positions.
- “NetPL” column in the Open Posistions/Summary window now includes commission that will be charged on closing.

2. Stop/Limit Order for Symbol is added for FIFO accounts
American users can now add Stop/Limit orders to positions that are already open. Stop/Limit Order to Symbol Order can be created from the Toolbar, Context Menu of an open position or from the Summary Windows.

3. Range Entry/Range Trailing Entry order
A new type of Entry order has been added. Range Entry order (generally known as a Stop-Limit order) is an order to buy or sell at a specified limit price or better when the given stop price is reached by the market price.

4. Portability
The version is portable. It can be copied anywhere within a local disc. It can also be copied to a flash-drive and run on a different computer. All user settings will remain the same.

5. Sortable simple dealing rates
You can now sort columns in simple dealing rates by any column. Sorting can be either dynamic or fixed.
When sorting is dynamic, it occurs constantly with any updates from any row of the sorted column.
If sorting is fixed, it occurs only by clicking the column header.
By default, sorting is fixed.

6. Save multiple logins
If you use several logins, a username is saved each time you successfully log into account. After that you can choose a login from the combo box.

7. Actions Window information is extended
Now the Actions window stores information of multiple sessions. Displayed information is grouped by days.

MarketScope:

1. Migration to Indicore SDK 3. For details see:
http://fxcodebase.com/wiki/index.php/Wh ... SDK_3.0%3F

2. You can now simultaneously open several Marketscope windows. Each window may have a custom Layout.

3. It is now possible to use Dn and Wn custom periods (D1-D364,
W1-W50).

4. You can work with OCO orders both from the Marketscope window of the chart context menu or from Trading menu.

5. New options have been added to Chart View Options section:
- Bid Line Color
- Ask Line Color
- High Line Color
- Low Line Color
- Show crosshair

6. Default name is suggested when executing the ‘Save As Image’ command.

7. New lines have been added to Cursor Data:
- High - Low
- Date

8. A text field has been added to the ‘Open Project’ dialog in Backtester/Optimizer so you can find necessary projects fast.

9. Ability to set Error Limit in Optimizer has been added.

10. Indicators and strategies can upload commands up to 100K via getHistory. Restriction on uploading ticks has not been changed. Restriction on the number of displayed bars/ticks has not been changed also.

11. You can export detailed information about backtesting results to CSV file. The following information is saved:

- Parameters
- Events
- Statistics
To execute the command, in File menu select Export to Excel. In the appeared submenu, select Advanced Export.

12. Standard strategies with trading function have been removed from the delivery. Only alerts are left. However, trading strategies may be installed as custom ones.

13. Fibonacci Retracement now contains options to customize level colors and their styles per level.

14. Text location parameter for labels has been added to Fibonacci Tools. The option is called "Label Alignment" and it has been placed to the parameters tab.

15. Each Fibonacci Tool now has individual settings that may differ from other Fibonacci Tools’ settings. Each tool can be individually set in options dialog.

16. Plus (+) button is added to quickly create charts in any Marketscope area.

17. Alerts and Trading Automation menu has been moved from submenu to the main menu in Trading Station.

18. OBOS indicator is added to the standard delivery.
Julia CJ

Re: The beta version of the Trading Station/Marketscope 2015

Postby Stance » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:16 am

Hi,

It looks like once I set an "Entry Order" with a stop loss and then when I go back to modify the stop loss, the Profit/Loss shown is incorrect and doesn't match what originally was shown when first setting up the entry order.
Stance
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Julia CJ » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:29 am

Hi Stance,

Could you please send screenshots of these two cases:
1) when you set an "Entry Order" with a stop loss;
2) when you go back to modify the stop loss.

It will help to solve the problem more precisely.
Julia CJ

Postby Gidien » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi,

from the Wiki i can see, that SDK 3 supports now terminal (trading) functions from indicators.

Is this also true for view indicators like point and figure?

If not , could this added as new feature?

best

Gidien
Gidien
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Stance » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Julia CJ wrote:Hi Stance,

Could you please send screenshots of these two cases:
1) when you set an "Entry Order" with a stop loss;
2) when you go back to modify the stop loss.

It will help to solve the problem more precisely.

Hi,

I first create an entry order with a stop loss at $1.30 and profit/loss is -$36.23.

I've then selected "Change Stop Order" and it shows the profit/loss is now $152,160.35 @ $1.30

Stance

Postby Julia CJ » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 am

Hi Gidien,

SDK 3 supports terminal functions for view indicators like point and figure.
Julia CJ

Postby Gidien » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 am

Hi ,

it looks like that the offers table include all available offers. It doesn't matter, if you have unsubscribe the offer from the list.

best

Guido
Gidien
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Julia CJ » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 am

Hi Stance,

Thank you for your report, this issue will be fixed. I will let you know about the results as soon as possible.
Julia CJ

Postby Stance » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi,

Do you have a release date for the next beta version or for the next release?
Stance

Postby dtb71fxcm » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Will this version have the option of setting default values for Create Entry Order panel ?

It would be very useful to simplify the Create Entry Order process by allowing user to set their own default values.

Every time I create an entry order I have to set the lot size, click the Stop checkbox and set the value, and click the Limit checkbox and set the value.

Thanks!
dtb71fxcm

Next

Return to Beta Versions