Fibo candles strategy

Strategies are published here.

Moderator: admin

Re: Fibo candles strategy

Postby Apprentice » Wed May 07, 2014 2:37 am

Do you have/ u have to install Fibo Trigger indicator in order to use this Strategy.
As stated in First / Top Most post of this topic.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby corob66 » Wed May 07, 2014 5:17 am

thanks, I just see now that there is the candle And the trigger indicator, really nice strategy
corob66

Postby pinimo » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:40 am

Hi apprentice, no news if there are problems running more then one strategy and in all pairs?

Thank you
pinimo

Postby algotime » Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm

I have a usa based account so i dont know if FIFO is the issue but it will not trade for me, i am trying to run this on a 1hr timeframe with NZD/USD, EUR/USD, AUD/USD,USD/JPY. I dont know much about coding but i believe there is a bug in the program or a few bugs. I select allow trade “yes" but it shows a blank in the strategy dashboard where it should show either a “yes" or "No" and no trades are made when parameters say it should have bought or gone short. I am using a 20 setting and .236 with timeframe H1 (1 hour)

It works on the backtester but not for live trading. Also i do not believe the limit, stop, and trailing stop function is working.

I noticed in the coding that only 15m was in there where as it should be able to work on all timeframe such as 1hr as well

Could one of the admins take a look through the code and see if there are any issues? Again this may all be caused by the fact it is being used on a usa based account im not sure but i love the look of the fib candles and really want it automated

Thank you much
algotime

Postby algotime » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:56 pm

stop and limit orders don't work for me. possibly because of USA account (FIFO) can you look and see if there is an issue somewhere? the dynamic stop works but fixed stop/limit does not
algotime

Postby jaricarr » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello Apprentice,

Can you please add "Close on Opposite" to Fibo_ Candles_strategy2.
Many thanks,
JariCarr
jaricarr
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Previous

Return to Custom Strategies