trade_repeater.lua
(40.99 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

Based on the request.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=65814
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Rrade_Repeater

Postby flbrgz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi, Thanks for the super fast response. I am testing it out on my demo account now. I will let you know how it goes.

I will donating to you once this is working as required.

Regards,
Paul.
flbrgz

Re: Trade_Repeater

Postby flbrgz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:22 am

Hi all.

I have been using Trade Repeater for most this week on my demo account. It worked as I had requested and I couldn't live without it now.

I am now running it on my live account after seeing the results on my demo account.

Obviously this isn't going to be for everyone and I have developed a specific trading strategy that works for me and Trade Repeater is just what I wanted.

There is only one minor improvement that I would like. I think that if possible you would have done it this way in the original but maybe it can be done.

It appears that when a trade closes, the order is repeated using the actual entry point of the previous trade. Sometimes the previous trades opened at a slightly different price to the set entry point, so over 5 to 10 trades there is a little shifting of the entry point.

Is there a way to always refer the the set entry point or can we only refer to the actual entry point of the previous trade.

I will be using the Trade Repeater as is even if it can't be tweaked.

Regards.
flbrgz

Re: Trade_Repeater

Postby Apprentice » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 am

trade_repeater.lua
(43.2 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

This is because of slippage. We changed the strategy, so it'll remember the original rate
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Custom Strategies