Programmer Reviews

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

Programmer Reviews

Postby jtatalov » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

I just thought I'd take a minute to thank one of the programmers I've been working with over the past year.

V.Strelnikov has been outstanding helping to turn several of my ideas into reality. The prices for everything (meaning a start-to-finished product per described) have been extremely reasonable for the support you receive. Working over the internet can seem difficult and cumbersome, but this guy goes the distance to make sure you are satisfied. The turn around time is always quick (sometimes within the same day for various revisions) and the service is top notch. If you want something done privately, I would seriously consider V.Strelnikov your man for the job.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year bro and thank you for your time, as well as the service and support provided by fxcodebase.

J-
jtatalov

Re: Programmer Reviews

Postby TMos1124 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 am

I would also like to thank every programmer here but especially Apprentice. Over the past few months he has helped me in countless ways and is truly a consummate professional. Apprentice is very knowledgable in his programming and about the market we all deal with everyday. He also helped me create programs via the premium service and is helping us daily for free as well. Through all of the minor details and bugs that occur he has been nothing less than amazing and attentive. Professional and timely work are a given when working with Apprentice and the service he and others give is indespensable. Good luck to everyone in your endeavors and do consider premium services from this site, you get so much for the price. Any programmer you get here will do a stunning job but I still recommend Apprentice for the overall knowledge he has. Thank you again.
TMos1124

Re: Programmer Reviews

Postby Apprentice » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm

I am blushing here, I'm much better Trader,than the programmer.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Premium Development Services