PAID Strategy Request: Auto Market Range Order

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

PAID Strategy Request: Auto Market Range Order

Postby Numeric » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 am

Hello,

I would like to have a custom strategy developed that will automatically place a market order within a specified market range. Per my understanding, MarketScope does not allow limit entry or limit orders to be executed within a market range. Often times you receive negative slippage. I have
experienced this recently. The only option they give is "Market Orders" within a Market Range. However, that requires you to constantly monitor the market and manually click buy/sell and manually set the market range. I would like a strategy developed that would do this automatically.

The strategy would basically monitor the market for you, and when the price you would like to buy or sell is reached, it would automatically execute a buy or sell order and specify it be filled within your desired market range. This would guarantee price. If the price is not available within your range then the order would not be executed.

It also needs to have parameters for the STOP placement, and take profit. This would automatically be sent with the rest of the order. Fully automating the process.

Is this possible? I would like this developed ASAP and will pay.
Numeric

Return to Premium Development Services