I need help with a strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

I need help with a strategy

Postby virgilio » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 am

Is it possible to get a quote on a minor modification about a strategy already developed? If yes, I am looking at the NonLagDot SAR Strategy. My idea is to have a feature that enables me to create a Trailing Stop only after a certain number of pips go in your favor.
For example, let's say I buy EUR/USD at 1.2500
My objective is to create an automatic Trailing Stop of 15 pips (but it can be different) if the trade goes in my favor with 25 pips (1.2525). This means that I will guarantee myself a minimum of 10 pips if the trade turns around against my position.

How much would this cost? Also, I think the strategy needs to be double checked because at times it does not generate the buys / sells when it should.

Thank you for your help.
virgilio

Re: I need help with a strategy

Postby Apprentice » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 am

First, is this well-addressed.
This may be free for you if you use Indicator and Signal Requests Topic.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby virgilio » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi Apprentice, do you mean just to use the indicator and the use the Signal Request (with the Trailing Stop parameter)? I am a bit confused. So, I should not use the strategy then?
virgilio

Postby Apprentice » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 am

Sorry I was not clear.
I'm trying to determine is this private or public Request.
If it is public one, it's free for you, provided you're willing to share with the community.
If this is private Request, it will only be available to you, but will not be free.
This is a topic for private Requests, for Public one you can use Indicator and Signal Requests.
viewforum.php?f=27
Apprentice

Postby virgilio » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:36 am

If it can be done for free then, I guess, there is no comparison. I have already posted a request in the public domain last night.

But, if the private one is much faster, I'd rather pay something and have it done quicker. Also, I believe the strategy itself needs to be fine-tuned a little bit and therefore working directly with you in a private way it would allow me to address those issues as well.

Please, let me know what I need to do to move forward.

Thank you.
virgilio

Postby Apprentice » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 am

For private task, contact out premium team.
development.service@gehtsoftusa.com
I'm not sure whether I can find time.
Apprentice

Return to Premium Development Services