4 Ema strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

4 Ema strategy

Postby arstechnica » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 am

I have 200$ budget for this strategy. Could someone help me?

I enclose in the following the details:

Short Trade:

conditions:
1)first EMA is under second EMA
2)price intersect first EMA (or touch and reverse)
open short: the price in next candle without having touched first EMA go lower than first candle low: this must be on tick value not on close (otherwise it open one candle in delay)
Stop/Profit: third Ema intersect forth EMA (close of time frame candle: third ema is lower than forth ema)

Long Trade:

conditions:
1)first EMA is over second EMA
2)price intersect first EMA (or touch and reverse)
open long: the price in next candle without having touched first EMA go higher than first candle high: this must be on tick value not on close (otherwise it open one candle in delay)
Stop/Profit: third Ema intersect forth EMA (close of time frame candle: third ema is higher than forth ema)

Of course for better backtesting I would select if price is applied to High, Low, etc..

Filter:ADX, RSi, Supertrend, Stochastic: I need to have the possibility to select which filter to apply (all, one, 2 etc..) changing filters setup

I need to select the possibility to close trades or not open new trades at a specified time (like time allowed to trade)

Allow multiple trade possibility to be selected: I need the options Yes, Not, Condition. The condition must be the distance in tick from last trade still open (to avoid that in congestions it will open too much trades)

Possibility to exit trade with take profit or stop loss or stochastic filter (of course also with ema3 ema 4 intersection)
arstechnica

Return to Premium Development Services