MACD Strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

MACD Strategy

Postby markwook » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello Team,

My name is Mark and I am in need of your services. I would like somebody to give me a price for the following strategy. It is very simple strategy using the MACD indicator.

The strategy should have the option of going long on long signals, short on short signals and the option to run only long signals or only short signals.

The strategy uses the MACD indicator. I would like the strategy to provide long signals when the MACD signal line crosses 0, and vice versa for short signals. Plus input tabs for MACD parameters(12,26,9)

The strategy should have stop and limit options.

The strategy should have a max position size.

Also,

I might need some help over the phone getting this thing up and running.

I tried running a few strategies on this forum on Auto trade and have not figured it out yet.

Thanks

Mark
markwook

MACD Strategy

Postby Olivio » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi Zerofx can you please inform me the settings of the MACD .This is to monitor the trade .I am running the ea since 20 Jan 5 successfull trades
Thank you
Visitenos para comprar Vardenafilo por internet y asimismo conseguir sildenafil para que sirve sin gastos de envio.
Olivio

Return to Premium Development Services