custom indicator

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

custom indicator

Postby william » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 am

hi my name is will and I am technologically impaired but I do have an idea for a phone app.
it would just count movements up and down in an hour
not pips in a movement just the movement
in order to help identify where the market stalls in that move but I dont know how to proceed with process I am hoping someone that can
will respond
william

Re: custom indicator

Postby Gennadiy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 am

Hello William,

Could you please clarify the functionality of the application? Which platforms should be supported?
There is ForexConnect API for mobile platforms (Android and iOS), so the application may be developed using this API. It will be able to receive prices as required.
So please provide me more details and I will let you know about possible solutions.
Gennadiy

Postby william » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

hi Gennadiy
in fx trading station every time a pair go up that move is announced by turning blue down is red if you watch the you can see what I am saying.
so say blue comes up 55 times red 55 in an extreme market this would indicate a stall and by being at a certain level in the market for a certain amount time it would announce a move in direction thanks
william

Postby william » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 pm

indicator representation
total move per hour= tmph
up move per hour=umph
down move per hour=dmph

example. eur/usd. tmph 100
umph 49 -51dmph
pair dropping
william

Postby Gennadiy » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:08 am

Hello,

I have answered you via private message.
Gennadiy

Return to Premium Development Services