80 - All & 80 - Market Strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

80 - All & 80 - Market Strategy

Postby jlawson100k » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Hello

I have been trading this strategy for a couple of days and it has worked 75% of the time. My problem is that i am using another platform to get the information bc it is all compiled in 1 place, if i could make my own strategy using the same indicators that would be terrific and if i could get my strategy to place trades for me that would be even better.

Below is 2 strategies the 2nd is a lighter version of the first but still 2 different strategies.

Please take a look at what i have compiled and tell me if you are able to build this and if so how much.

Thank you

Strategy 1 (80-All)

INDICATORS
Market Strength %
Trend Indicatior
SRM
HA - Direction
SMA(7)
SMA(14)

BUYING LOGIC
see image
1min/5min/15min/30min/60min - need to have market strength above 80%
240/Day - need to have market strenght above 60%
w - needs to have market stregnth above 50%
All indicators above need to be upward arrrows for all indicators except week(TI)

TIME FRAME
24 hours

PLATFORM
FXCM Trading Station

LONG STOP-LOSS EXIT LOGIC
70pips

LONG TAKE-PROFIT EXIT LOGIC
10pips

MONEY MANAGEMENT
I would like the strategy to only use 1 lot per trade per pair
I only want the strategy to trade 1 trade per pair at a time not opening another trade in that same pair until the original trade has been closed

Notes
I would like the strategy to auto trade on my behalf on the currency pairs that I elect
I would like the the strategy to reopen another trade immediately in that same pair when the original trade closes and the conditions are still within the strategy created

Strategy 2 (80-Market)

INDICATORS
Market Strength %

BUYING LOGIC
see image
1min/5min/15min/30min/60min - need to have market strength above 80%
240/Day - need to have market strenght above 70%
w - needs to have market stregnth above 50%
No other indicators

TIME FRAME
24 hours

PLATFORM
FXCM Trading Station

LONG STOP-LOSS EXIT LOGIC
70pips

LONG TAKE-PROFIT EXIT LOGIC
10pips

MONEY MANAGEMENT
I would like the strategy to only use 1 lot per trade per pair
I only want the strategy to trade 1 trade per pair at a time not opening another trade in that same pair until the original trade has been closed

Notes
I would like the strategy to auto trade on my behalf on the currency pairs that I elect
I would like the the strategy to reopen another trade immediately in that same pair when the original trade closes and the conditions are still within the strategy created
Attachments
80_All.jpg
This is for strategy 1 - at this time in the chart it does not meet the exact criteria but earlier in the day it did, this is why i need to make this 24hour strategy so when i am away i can still make successful trades
80_market.jpg
This is for strategy 2 - at this time in the chart it does not meet the exact criteria but earlier in the day it did, this is why i need to make this 24hour strategy so when i am away i can still make successful trades
jlawson100k

Re: 80 - All & 80 - Market Strategy

Postby Valeria » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 am

Hi jlawson100k,

Thank you for your interest in our service. We need one or two days to analyze your request and estimate it. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Valeria

Postby jlawson100k » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Thank you
jlawson100k

Postby Georgiy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:22 am

Hello jlawson100k,

I have answered you via private message.
Georgiy
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Return to Premium Development Services