Need a Quote for an add on ichimuko strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

Need a Quote for an add on ichimuko strategy

Postby leomel85 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Re: Highly adaptable Ichimoku Stategy
Postby moomoofx » Fri May 30, 2014 3:16 am

Hi everyone,

I have tidied up code, fixed some descriptions and clarified the namings.

The history here is the Indicator was originally written incorrectly, then it was corrected but the descriptions were fixed but the line names were still wrong internally and this is where the confusion comes from (Apprentice pointed this out earlier).

In this new version, this is what the acronyms mean, and this is aligned with the official Ichimoku definition.

TL = Tenkan-sen (Conversion Line)
KL = Kijun-sen (Base Line)
CS = Chikou Span (Lagging Span)
SA = Senkou Span A (Leading Span A)
SB = Senkou Span B (Leading Span B)
Cloud = Area formed between SA and SB.

This means that....
- What was previously called SL is now TL.
- What was previously called TL is now KL.

Additionally I have
- Added a CloseOnOpposite parameter to control this behavior.
- Added actions for when the CS crosses KL or TL lines (requested twice above).

Because I have changed namings, to avoid confusion I will upload the new version here, maintaining the old version in the original post.
Highly adaptable Ichimoku Stategy.lua
(30.74 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

Cheers,
MooMooFX
http://moomooforex.com/
moomoofx
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

This is a really great tool that if improved in a few areas can work with a high percentage and could be very profitable. For Ichimuko a strong trade confirmation usually will come from having its multiple Ichimuko indicators confirm with each other. Thus increase the percentage of the success of the trade. The strategy made in the quote above is already very adaptable however what i would like is for the strategy to allow for multiple signals to show buy/sell before executing a trade, but also for exiting the trade. for instances if the price drops below or above the cloud and i have buy or sell parameter set, i would also like to confirm it with chinkou also above or below the cloud for confirmation to enter the trade. Also for TK crossover, if a bearish tk crossover happens and chinkou is above price that would not be considered confirmation to enter a trade also likewise in a bullish crossover and the chinkou is below the price. The chinkou should always be above price for confirmation in a bullish tk crossover and the chinkou should always be below the price for confirmation in bearish tk crossover before entry. Looking for quote to turn the chinkou in to a confirmation filter tool in addition to continue to use chinkou for exiting trade when it cross price.
leomel85

Re: Need a Quote for an add on ichimuko strategy

Postby Julia CJ » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:42 am

Hello Leomel,

Thank you for being interested in our service.
We need one or two days to analyze your request and estimate it.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Julia CJ

Re: Need a Quote for an add on ichimuko strategy

Postby Julia CJ » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:31 am

Hi Leomel,

I have answered you via email.
Julia CJ

Return to Premium Development Services