Tradestation modification proposals

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Re: Tradestation modification proposals

Postby Apprentice » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:47 am

Trade Station supports an unlimited number of the instruments.
You can ask FXCM to remove 20 instrument limit for your account.
I have about sixty instruments on my TS.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby foreveryoung » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:36 am

Dear Apprentice

I have to admit that I did not go through the proposals, however, as all traders would admit, there is not the simple way to set the stop loss &, more importantly, the take profit in amount instead of price. Even more important, once stop loss is set, it should be possible for the lots to be traded, to be calculated automatically by simply typing the percentage of one's equity that one is willing to lose should one's stop loss is hit. For swing traders, there is usually time to make the calculations, for day traders, the procedures for making the calculations are easily leading to missing the trade.

Regards
Nik
foreveryoung

Postby scalper007 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Hi Apprentice,

Thanks for all the good work you guys are doing here...
I think the most important feature a trading platform requires is the ability for a trader to scroll backwards a few hours in the tick chart to see what happened with the price at those hours with respect to the indicators reaction. BUT currently the marketscope allows only a maximum of couple of hours to scroll backwards in the tick chart.... this is actually very annoying and not allowing to improve the trading method or strategy we are using...

Is there any way to overcome this issue and able to scroll backwards atleast for a few days of tick data in tick chart please? this would really help......
scalper007

Postby Apprentice » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Unfortunately, we have limited options.
Will forward your request to a development team.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby kadell » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:01 am

Hello ,
When I choose in graphic's option :candlestick filling mode: empty ;it's all windows become wiwtout the candlestick ! Could yo ,please , créate an option in the windows to have or notthe symbol !
Thank's
kadell

Postby Daveatt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Hello

I'd like to have access to candlestick body and tick data. I'd like to monitor when the candlestick body will break a trendline, not necessarily when the tick will break it

Thanks
David
Daveatt

Postby djspinburner » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:16 pm

It would be Nice if FXCM opened the platform to use with other brokers in the US especially, they could make some money on renting the platform and a lot of us here in the US can have the benefit of the platform. Anyone know of source code or a project similar to Trading Station?
djspinburner

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions