3 - Bid Price
4 - Ask Price
5 - Spread
6 - Pip Cost
7 - MMR
8 - High Price
9 - Low Price

Much Appreciated!
Going for it is more important than winning or losing!
ancient-school

Re: Order2GoDDE

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

I think yes.

Unfortunately, Order2Go DDE is not our application, so I don't have sources to change it.

BTW, you can use Marketscope to populate these data via DDE.

See viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4159 this topic as an example. A strategy is also able to get access to all the data you mentioned, so it can be easily modified to do that.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby ancient-school » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:53 pm

Nikolay.Gekht wrote:See viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4159 this topic as an example. A strategy is also able to get access to all the data you mentioned, so it can be easily modified to do that.

Yes I came across the MarketScope solution using a Strategy to populate the data via DDE, have posted a request there too for the data I would like to be populated.

However, it seems there is an issue with MMR which cannot be populated ... Hoping someone will provide a solution there too ...

Thank You
Ancient School
Going for it is more important than winning or losing!
ancient-school

Postby sunshine » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:41 am

ancient-school wrote:Yes I came across the MarketScope solution using a Strategy to populate the data via DDE, have posted a request there too for the data I would like to be populated.

Please find the implemented request in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4159

ancient-school wrote:However, it seems there is an issue with MMR which cannot be populated ... Hoping someone will provide a solution there too ....

Yes, currently there is an issue with retrieving MMR. It will be fixed in the next release of FX Trading Station. By the way, the beta version will be published on this site pretty soon. Please watch for the updates on this site.
sunshine

Return to Order2Go