ZigZag Average Volume

Custom MT4 expert advisors published here.

Moderator: admin

Re: ZigZag Average Volume

Postby logicgate » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Thanks so much my friend!
logicgate
FXCodeBase: Aspirant (Junior)

Postby logicgate » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:32 am

Hello dear friend. Can you code a zigzag delta volume using the code from the TicksSeparateVolume I will attach here?

It can be only the zigzag on top of price and the delta as numerical volume on the pivots, no need to have a subwindow with waves plotted.

The indicator would sum the TicksSeparateVolume value for each bar of the leg and then display the net value on the pivots.

Use the code of the Weis Wave for the zigzag building so we can choose the color of the up leg and down leg (if you use a zigzag indicator then it builds as a single entity and we can´t choose the color of the legs), and using the Weis Wave code we have only one input for the size of the waves (that "Diff" input), which is better.

Add an option to displace the volume label vertically, in small increments, so it won´t overlap with other stuff that might be loaded there.

Thanks!!
Attachments
TicksSeparateVolumeDif V2.mq4
(4.88 KiB) Downloaded 492 times
logicgate

Postby logicgate » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:34 am

In fact, you could code another version of ZigZag Delta Volume using the code from Cumulative Volume 1.2 so we can experiment and compare which one gives the better values.
Attachments
Cumulative_Volume v1.2.mq4
(3.84 KiB) Downloaded 482 times
logicgate

Postby Apprentice » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:59 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 161.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby logicgate » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi there buddy, tried to test it now, I am getting an error message saying "install cumulative volume v1.3" but it is already there on the indicator folder so, don´t know why this is happening.

Also, I would like to try the version using the code from TicksSeparateVolumeDif V2 posted here as well.
logicgate

Postby Apprentice » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:13 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 181.
Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:25 am

ZigZag_Average_Cumulative_Volume.mq4
(4.66 KiB) Downloaded 522 times

Can't repeat (but I've found another bug). Make sure that the indicator name is exactly like expected and compiled.
Apprentice

Postby logicgate » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Hi there buddy, I removed a "_" so the name was identical to the one the indicator was asking and it worked.

But you have done the opposite of the request. I asked:

"It can be only the zigzag on top of price and the delta as numerical volume on the pivots, no need to have a subwindow with waves plotted."

I only wanted to see the numerical values, like in the weis wave statistics, but without the subwindow showing a histogram.

Also, please code another version using the code from TicksSeparateVolumeDif that I will attach here, it already gives you positive and negative values for each bar, you just got to add the total of each leg to show the net value on the pivots.
Attachments
TicksSeparateVolumeDif.mq4
(4.88 KiB) Downloaded 462 times
logicgate

Postby logicgate » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:00 pm

I am sorry I just forgot to ask you to add an option to choose the color and size of the font (used to display the numerical values), and an option to displace those values vertically, just make sure that if the value is above a pivot it will be displaced upwards and if the value is below a pivot it will be displaced downwards. Thanks
logicgate

Next

Return to MT4 Expert Advisors