3 timeframe indicator in only one

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

3 timeframe indicator in only one

Postby harlok » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:41 am

Hi aprentice, it would be great to have only one signal when 3 of the same indicator but on different timeframes are in the same direction, as it was a cycle indicator.

I explain better. In the picure below I have stochastic indicator in the same window with 3 different timeframes. 15 minutes, 3 minutes, 1 minute.

Well the new indicator should signal only when the 3 timeframe are in the same direction.

Example: tf 15’ is bullish, tf 3’ is bullish, well, only when the cross bullish line happens on Tf 1’, so the new indicator should have the cross bullish line and the alert. So everytime that conditions verify, a crossing signal line is generated
Attachments
1-min.jpg
harlok

Re: 3 timeframe indicator in only one

Postby harlok » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:23 am

well thanks for work, but that is no what i meaning for. With that in fact I visualize number on price and no what i wanted. I 'd like to have a real new indicator that should crossing line only when the 3 conditions are satisfied. practically 3 stochastic in only one. thanks
Attachments
1-min.jpg
harlok

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests