Moderator: admin

Re: Entry Order Strategy

Postby Apprentice » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 am

Strategy was revised and updated.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Kilgharrah » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi Apprentice, could you please review this adaptation of your strategy (which allows the use of OCO) and improve if you deem it necessary, since it works well in Backtesting and Demo, but the Marketscope crah when used live.

Thanks a lot.

Note: If this is not possible, it would also be great if I could add a fixed stop to the original strategy, I have been looking for this option (fixed stop) in other strategies and I do not find any that have it, is it very difficult to add it?

If you find some example of a strategy that has that property (fixed stop) and you can tell me I would appreciate it very much

Thank you so much
Kilgharrah

Postby Apprentice » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:33 am

Your request is added to the development list, Under Id Number 3728
If someone is interested to do this task, please contact me.
Apprentice

Postby Alexander.Gettinger » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:18 pm

Kilgharrah wrote:Hi Apprentice, could you please review this adaptation of your strategy (which allows the use of OCO) and improve if you deem it necessary, since it works well in Backtesting and Demo, but the Marketscope crah when used live.

Thanks a lot.

Note: If this is not possible, it would also be great if I could add a fixed stop to the original strategy, I have been looking for this option (fixed stop) in other strategies and I do not find any that have it, is it very difficult to add it?

If you find some example of a strategy that has that property (fixed stop) and you can tell me I would appreciate it very much

Thank you so much

The strategy has been updated.
Alexander.Gettinger

Postby Andrin11 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Is it possible to develop a strategy when the close of the last heiken ashi candle,s color , it opens an entry order according to the color of the previous one, e.g. opens long position when last color is green and vice versa?
Andrin11

Previous

Return to Custom Strategies