Custom Pivot with Alert

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: Custom Pivot with Alert

Postby scandisk » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Hi Apprentice

I have on the shift 1 but on the 15min and a on the monthly pivots settings the levels move around?

Thanks
scandisk

Postby scandisk » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Hi Apprentice

When I draw the monthly pivot on the 15min chat its different from all the higher time frame charts? Also it moves or repaints still on shift 1 setting?

Thanks !!
scandisk

Postby scandisk » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm

HI Apprentice

I talked with the coder of these pivots and he said there not supposed to repaint and they should work on lower timeframes with weekly or monthly pivots?

Pivot V3.mq4
(24.02 KiB) Downloaded 586 times
scandisk

Postby scandisk » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Just wondering when you will be able to fix the repainting on the 15min time frames the monthly moves around on the charts I have used shift 1 and doesnt work?
scandisk

Postby scandisk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Pretty lame still no fix???
scandisk

Postby Victor.Tereschenko » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:51 am

scandisk wrote:Just wondering when you will be able to fix the repainting on the 15min time frames the monthly moves around on the charts I have used shift 1 and doesnt work?

What indicator do you use, Lua or MQ4? Can you send me a screenshot with your parameters for this indicator?
“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” (c) Ernest Hemingway
Victor.Tereschenko
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby scandisk » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Victor.Tereschenko wrote:
scandisk wrote:Just wondering when you will be able to fix the repainting on the 15min time frames the monthly moves around on the charts I have used shift 1 and doesnt work?

What indicator do you use, Lua or MQ4? Can you send me a screenshot with your parameters for this indicator?

Hi I am using the .lua and I am using just the monthly pivot setting on the 15min chart and it moves around with the shift on setting 1. Everything else is default. The lines are moving with price very slightly the weekly is fine but the monthly moves around?
scandisk

Previous

Return to Custom Indicators