Indicator Request

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Indicator Request

Postby Muhammad87 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi, I need your help to custom this setup.
The attached chart is 1H chart. I draw Daily and Weekly pivots on it.
I need an indicator that draw 4 rectangles which represent:
1. First Rectangle: Previous week upside tail. (High of the previous week and close or open which is nearest to high). This Rectangle is displayed on the chart for the current week.
2. Second Rectangle: Previous week downside tail. (Low of the previous week and close or open which is nearest to low). This Rectangle is displayed on the chart for the current week.
3. Third Rectangle: Previous Day upside tail. This Rectangle is displayed on the chart for the current day.
4. Fourth Rectangle: Previous day downside tail. This Rectangle is displayed on the chart for the current day.
Attachments
GBPUSD H1 (09-27-2017 2147).png
Muhammad87

Re: Indicator Request

Postby Muhammad87 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 am

I'm trying to draw week rectangles. I hardly collect the attached code. But the following error appeared. I think the code is trying to reach an index in an array which is out of range.

An error occurred during the calculation of the indicator 'PREVIOUS_WEEK_TAILS(EUR/USD)'. The error details: C:/Program Files (x86)/Candleworks/FXTS2/Indicators/Custom/Previous_Week_Tails.lua:34: Specified index is out of range.
Attachments
Previous_Week_Tails.lua
(2.03 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
Muhammad87

Re: Indicator Request

Postby Muhammad87 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:07 am

Thanks for your help.
I'll try this soon.
Muhammad87

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests