ATR_pips_Indicator with Alert

Custom MT4 expert advisors published here.

Moderator: admin

Re: ATR_pips_Indicator with Alert

Postby annapraven » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 pm

I have tried to get this alert to work. Am I correct in understanding, it's supposed to give a pop up alert when a candle moves greater than what the selected ATR percentage is? I have played around ith all the settings and can not get a popup to show anywhere. Thanks in advance.
annapraven

Postby annapraven » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:30 am

Apprentice wrote:Fixed.

I have updated to version 1.1 and still no matter what I set things at I can not get a popped or sent message to trigger. I made certain DLL was checked off. I have changed the multiplier to various numbers and that appears to change the on chart text. I have tried changing the Alert Level to as low as .5 and left it at 20. In this example the .2 (20 %) was .9 pips and there was a 10 pip move. The alert was also set to .5 which I would assume means 50% of the ATR which would be about 2.2 pips currently well under the 10.

I am trying to get the send to telegram/discord function to work but without even a popup message I can not even be sure a signal is firing. I know you are involved in many threads and really appreciate your work across these boards so I understand if it takes some time. I have just tried everything I can do and am unable to get anything to fire off. Its currently sitting on an IG Metatrader client if that matters.

Thanks in Advance!
Attachments
example4.PNG
example3.PNG
current settings
annapraven

Postby Apprentice » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 am

It shows alert only when the previous day has a value lesser than thresold for the alert.
That why it may alert.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to MT4 Expert Advisors