SSI Cloud and signal.

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

SSI Cloud and signal.

Postby Chatagny » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:49 am

I would an indicator like the Ichimoku clound based on SSI from FXCM for the marketscope. (Because I think is not possible to have it for MT4) I would like to have the possibility to set up many kind of moving averages. Currently I use the LWMA 20 and 5 on the SSI indicator. I would like to have an alarme on phone and screen when the LWMA are in the opposite direction and tell me if we are bullish or barish. ( Like on the picture). So, when the MA of the SSI (5 and 20) are crossing down I would a bullish cloud on my trading chart. And barish when it is the opposit. And when whe have a divergence between the MA of my trading chart and theses of the SSI I woul like to get an arrow long or short (plus alarm on cell phone and on the screen). Per example, if the MA 5 and 20 from my chart are up and MA 5 and 20 of SSI are down I woul like to get the signal bullish.
Please let me know if it is possible.
Thank's a lot
Pierre
Chatagny

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests