Previous High Low

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Previous High Low

Postby TheGMan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi Apprentice

I hope this request finds you doing well!

I am attaching 2 different screenshots. The 1st one is showing an indicator that displays long horizontal lines across the chart that represent the Previous High & the Previous Low of the Daily, Weekly & Monthly time frames.

The 2nd screenshot is showing Pivot Points by displaying short small lines just to the right of the current price.

My request is... I would like an indicator that will display the Previous High & the Previous Low of the Daily, Weekly & Monthly time frames just like the 1st screenshot but I do not want the lines to appear all across the chart. I would like those lines to appear as they do on the 2nd screenshot as small lines just to the right of the price.

The inputs should include the following:

True or False to show each Daily, Weekly & Monthly lines

Color options for each Daily, Weekly & Monthly lines

Line thickness for each Daily, Weekly & Monthly lines

A shift option to move the lines a bit to the right or left

Font size option

True or False option to show Text

True or False option for on chart Alerts
mail
Push

The option of how many pips away price is to each line when the alert is activated.

I do not need the actual price in text of each line like in the 1st screenshot shows, however, I would like text to sit right on top of the lines denoting which line is being represented such as:

Previous Day high as PDH
Previous day Low as PDL

Previous Week high as PWH
Previous Week Low as PWL

Previous Month High as PMH
previous Month Low as PML

Example PDH

PS - I will also attach a screenshot of the settings of the current indicator if this helps

Thank you and all the coders in advance!

Gary
Attachments
2019-08-24_192536 PHL.png
2019-08-24_193107 pivots.png
settings.png
TheGMan

Re: Previous High Low

Postby Apprentice » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Internal developer reference 16.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Previous High Low

Postby Method » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Also after this type of indicator although an option to have the line fully paint across the screen or just have it to the right of screen would be great as I'd prefer it across the entire screen.

The request I just posted would be satisfied with this request, apologies for the double request as I did not see this one.
Method

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests