This is an update for the existing dailyfx news indicator (see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=603
Note: You don't need to update the indicator if you don't want to use the new features. The old version of the indicator will work in any new release of the Trading Station.
1) The indicator does not block Marketscope anymore while the news are being loaded.
2) You can specify "refresh" period (in minutes). In that case the calendar events will be reloaded every N minutes.
3) You can also refresh the news anytime. Just right-click anywhere on the chart at which the indicator is applied, and then choose "Refresh news" in the context menu.
The indicator features:
1) The indicator shows either those events which are related to the currencies of the currently selected instrument or all the events in the calendar, depending on the user choice.
2) The indicator shows news of all all, medium + high or high-only importance, depending on the user choice.
3) The indicator shows a number of news for the bar. The green number above the bar is a positive news, a red number below the bar is negative news. If you move a mouse cursor over the number, the toolip with headlines will be shown.
4) The indicator also loads and shows the news for 300 further bars.
As above version is not functional,
until further notice you can use beta version.