Auto place hedge & exit indicator

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Re: Auto place hedge & exit indicator

Postby Apprentice » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:30 pm

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 722.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Apprentice » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 am

I don't understand the requirements. Initially it was requested that the hedge replaces the stop. How should we use ATR and % stop?
NOTE: Strategy works with one instrument only. So, if you created the trade for another instrument the strategy will ignore it
Apprentice

Postby arfs9090 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 am

Apprentice wrote:I don't understand the requirements. Initially it was requested that the hedge replaces the stop. How should we use ATR and % stop?
NOTE: Strategy works with one instrument only. So, if you created the trade for another instrument the strategy will ignore it

Hi Apprentice
Yes that’s correct to replace the stop with a hedge like for like, the ATR is for option instead of a fixed amount for the risk that stays the same, as market condition changes to have option to calculate the risk (for hedge) using the ATR period and %. I put the auto place strategy onto all in symbol list the condition as in in previous post
Thanks Arf
arfs9090
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby arfs9090 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi Apprentice,
When trying to use the ATR screen shot below error message comes up, and when I use fixed amount of risk still no auto hedge is placed when I manually open a trade, have set strategy to allow to trade. I am using the one click trading at market with a 75 limit distance with no stop distance cannot test if the rest conditions can you look into this
Thanks in advance
Arfs

auto hedge error code atr.jpeg
arfs9090

Postby Apprentice » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 pm

Development reference 752.
Apprentice

Postby arfs9090 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 am

Hey Apprentice & Team
Not getting the error when using the ATR for amount to risk, Still no auto hedge placed on entering the trade manually so cannot test. Can I email a video of the parameter setting and the one click setting and show you nothing happens when I enter a trade manually
Arf
arfs9090

Postby Apprentice » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:17 am

Development reference 766.
Apprentice

Postby arfs9090 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Hey Apprentice & Team
When I was trying g to test was using, GER30 & US30 also FTSE does not work on index can you fix. In addition, there is a problem with ATR, when set ATR the strategy uses the fixed risk not % of ATR, And when using the VPC exit indicator when negative in a trade closes the original trade

Negative in trade, auto hedge immediately and to cancel auto placed hedge as requested. However, it also cancels the original manually entered trade this should not be cancelled, instead all limit orders to be cancelled and both trades to be closed manually.

Hits TP or manually closed in profit
Closed original trade manually in profit, never cancelled the auto place hedge. When original trade is closed in profit and the placed auto hedge never been triggered, auto placed hedge to be cancelled on the close of original trade

Closed out in profit via VPC exit indicators
This is working on what I have tested

1. Straight win or closed manually in profit. Cancel auto place hedge on the close of original trade
2. VPC crosses against while in profit. Original trade closed in profit & Auto placed hedge cancelled
3. VPC crosses against while negative. Auto hedge immediately and to cancel original auto place hedge and all limit orders to be cancelled on both trades,
Must not cancel the original manually open trade. Both trades to be closed manually

Thanks
Arfs
arfs9090

PreviousNext

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests