Requests Q&A

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Requests Q&A

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Q: What can I request here?
A: This forum is for requests for indicators, signals and strategies written in Lua for Trading Station/Marketscope application.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: If you agree that an indicator, signal or strategy can be used by any fxcodebase user, we will develop it for free. We are interested in great content for our site, so requesting the development you help us fill the site with the content which is actually interesting for real traders.

Q: How long does it take?
A: We usually have 20-40 requests in our development queue. We pay to a number of developers who develop free indicators, but we cannot afford ourselves to pay too much. So, usually the request takes up to two weeks before a developer starts working on it.

However, you can always force the development. We don't provide "first-requested-first-developed" rule. We always develop first indicators (signals, strategies) which:
a) Are interesting for many users.
b) Have a well-detailed request (well described, or when good code for other platform is added).
c) The request comes from a user who supports the site.

Q: Who can use the indicator, signal or strategy I have requested?
A: As soon as the request is completed, the code will be available for all fxcodebase.com users under a very simple "as is" license.

Q: Can I have my own private indicator (signal, strategy) developed so no one could use it?
A: Yes, you can. However, we don’t have much interest in doing it for free. Please contact the development service at development.service@gehtsoftusa.com to discuss the cost of such work.

Q: Can I request indicator (signal, strategy) for Metatrader (Strategy Trader, VTTrader, NinjaTrader), or have one of the lua indicators ported to any programming language, or use lua indicators in my application?
A: Yes, you can. Like with the development of private indicators, signals and strategies, we have no interest in doing it for free. Please contact the development service at development.service@gehtsoftusa.com to discuss the cost of such work.

Q: You, guys, do a great job here, but I don't want (cannot) pay for your services. How else can I help you?
A: You can do a lot of things which will greatly help us:
a) Participate in beta-testing programs. We need feedback about our Marketscope product from real users.
b) Write articles on the site about usage of certain indicators, signals and strategies. Share your knowledge and experience!
c) When you see that somebody asks for the autotrading for FXCM (dbFX or other broker) who uses Trading Station, just tell them about this site. If anybody looks for an indicator for Marketscope, refer them to us. This real-user feedback is extremely important for us.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Re: Requests Q&A

Postby vadhuvai » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 am

can let me know what is the e-mail id for requesting a free indicator which can be use for any one..
vadhuvai

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 am

For this purpose, there is no need to send private emails.
Simply open a new topic, within, Signal Indicator Requests.
Describe your request, or/and add formula or/and code example,
from some other implementation.

If you have any questions send me private message.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Jasmin » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

i have one request i just seen it on the picture i dont have idea how that indicator was developt but i realy wont to test it if you guys can do it

can you tell me where can i send a picture on which mail because i can not load it here
Jasmin

Postby view3d » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi, New to this board and am asking where to post indicator requests for MT4? Looking for something that shows multiple currency strengths and alerts when certain strengths / weakness is met....

Thank you for your help....
view3d

Postby Apprentice » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:27 am

Which algorithm is used to calculate the power of each currency.

In the future, your request for new addons post in the appropriate topic, here
viewforum.php?f=27.
Apprentice

Re: I pad air download indicators

Postby Momeman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 pm

How do I download indicators for my I pad air? I am using trading station mobile. I am looking for the tick volume and Market Facilitation Index.
Momeman

Postby Apprentice » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 pm

As far as I know you can not install addons to mobile trading station.
Apprentice

Postby gpfd1985 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Recently I came a cross an indicator (Macd signal) which placed an arrow above or below the price bar where the cross occurred. Awesome indicator. Can you do the same with stochastic. One that will work on any setting. Macd indication was developed on fxcodebase for markets cope charts.
Thank you for all you do.
gpfd1985

Next

Return to General Discussions