TS/Marketscope 2012-II beta

The beta versions of the Trading Stations and Marketscope

Moderator: admin

TS/Marketscope 2012-II beta

Postby sunshine » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 am

Please read the beta-testing license agreement carefully before installing the beta version.

Important notes:

1) This beta version is installed in addition to the production version of the Trading Station II. It does not replace the production version, so both version can be used simultaneously, in the same time.

2) The beta version is not designed to work on real accounts. It may, and, most probably does, contain defects. Please do not use it on real accounts.

3) The broker support service has not seen this version yet, so, please discuss all questions and report all problems here. Do not call your broker to ask about or to report a problem in the beta version.

The official release is expected by the end of this year - the beginning of the next year.

What's New?

In addition to the features of the first beta build, the following features are added:

Trading Station II

Sound Notification Added for News
It often happens that updates from RSS feeds (news) go unnoticed as you are busy trading. Now you will not miss a single news item. Just set your own sound (or leave the sound preset by default) – and you will be notified each time something new appears in the News area. For more information, see Change Sounds.

Change Color of News Feed
All news items in the News area used to be of one and the same color, which did not allow distinguishing news of a separate news feed. Now you can assign a color of your choice to each feed and always know where a particular new item belongs.

Market Range Order Executed at Better Price When Range Is Zero
Zero range used to mean that a trader considers unacceptable all the prices other than the specified one. From now on, a Market Range order with the zero range may be executed at a better price provided there exists one.

Marketscope

Import of Indicators, Strategies, and Alerts Simplified
The import and installation of custom indicators to Marketscope is no longer divided from the import and installation of custom strategies and alerts. All custom indicators, strategies, and alerts are now collectively referred to as "Extensions" and are imported to Marketscope through one and the same dialog box Import Extension. You now also have the ability to import all the required strategies, alerts, and indicators as one package. For more information, see Manage Extensions.
The utility for creating packages will be published here, on FXCodeBase, later. Please watch for the updates.

Hiding/Showing of Chart Indicators and Legend Improved
You can now hide/show all indicators and the entire chart legend with just one click. For more information see Hide/Show Indicators and Hide/Show Chart Legend.

Chart Elements Removed by Groups
Instead of removing chart elements that you do not want to display all at a time, you are now offered to remove them by groups. For more information, see Remove Chart Elements.

Customization of Fibonacci Expansions Enhanced
You can now select color, width, and style for each Fibonacci Expansion level line individually at your choice. For more information, see Change Fibonacci Expansion Properties.

Customization of Bar and Candlestick Charts Enhanced
You can now set the color for ascending/descending bars separately from the color for ascending/descending candlesticks. For more information, see Bar Mode Options and Candlestick Mode Options.

Download the beta:
http://fxcodebase.com/bin/beta2012II/FX ... allDev.EXE
sunshine

Re: TS/Marketscope 2012-II beta

Postby Lansett » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 am

Hi.

Thanks for this new update.

Yesterday I wanted to try the new CFDs introduced by FXCM recently (XPD/USD, XPT/USD, NGAS, Bund, EUSTX50).

When opening a chart for NGAS and EUSTX50 nothing is loaded and I get the "Failed to load the chart" message into the tab, whatever the timeframe. See the log file : http://pastebin.com/1VLnDv71

Others CFDs instruments work OK, only those two aren't loading.
I tried on the Beta I and that's the same.
I tried on the stable FXTS2 current release and the charts load correctly.

Regards.
Lansett

Postby Ekaterina » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 am

Hi Lansett,

When opening a chart for NGAS and EUSTX50 nothing is loaded and I get the "Failed to load the chart" message into the tab, whatever the timeframe

Thank you for reporting the issue! We will fix it.

Best regards,
Ekaterina
Ekaterina

Postby dtb71fxcm » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:21 am

It's February 2013... is there an ETA for when this will be released and available for production use?

Thanks!
dtb71fxcm

Postby sunshine » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 am

The official release is expected by the end of February.
sunshine

Postby robocod » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 am

sunshine wrote:The official release is expected by the end of February.

Any update on the official release?
robocod
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Postby Ekaterina » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:47 am

Hi robocod,

Any update on the official release?

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee you 100%, but most likely it will be this Friday.

Best regards,
Ekaterina
Ekaterina

Postby SergeFX » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Guys!
Any ideas on the official release date?
Cheers
Serge
SergeFX

Postby Apprentice » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

New version is out now.
Check FXCM web page, download it from there.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Aragon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 am

I've installed the new release (01.12.031913) and have a problem with the custom sort of my symbols which isn't saved when I close the platform. My OS is Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 3.
Aragon

Next

Return to Beta Versions