All Time Frames All Currency Pairs Stochastics Dashboard

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: All Time Frames All Currency Pairs Stochastics Dashboar

Postby Cobie1 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Close!
Just three things...
1. Could you work it so it only displays %K data please?
2. When I choose specific timeframes, the column title is not consistent with my selections so I'm not sure whether or not the data is either
3. Is there anyway you could get the columns to horizontally space out? Because the data is all squashed up so I can read it, unlike your example!

Thanks again
Cobie1

Postby Cobie1 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:37 pm

This is brilliant, thank you so much!!

Unfortunately there is one last thing...

Could you get the data to display in the up colour for overbought and the down colour for oversold please?
Cobie1

Postby Cobie1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Ok, thanks again.
Cobie1

Postby FXSteve » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Hi, in the process of trying to learn more about programming in lua, I had a close look at your indicator and I have a question. Inside the lua file ( All Time Frames All Currency Pairs Stochastics Dashboard.lua ), you have defined the function ReleaseInstance() twice (and they are not identical). Is this a mistake? Thanks.
FXSteve

Postby FXSteve » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:04 pm

One of the reasons I am interested in this indicator is because I would like to create a similar indicator for RSI (instead of stochastics) - to show which pairs are oversold and which are overbought, and on which time frame(s). My plan is to list the RSI values as the output and highlight (with color) those numbers which are greater than (or less than) some user-definable value. I think it would be useful to show the two most recent values (for the most recently closed candle and also the current candle which has not closed yet). Being able to choose the RSI period of course is also desirable.

Maybe something like this already exists here on FXCodeBase, but I have not found it.
FXSteve

Return to Custom Indicators