June 2011 Release (0.3.x)
The June 2011 (0.3.x) is the third preview release of the ForexConnect API.
Where To Get?
Please download the release here:
Where is Documentation?
- Android support is added. You can find the instruction on how to use ForexConnect Java API on Android platform in the article How to Use ForexConnect Android API
- JNI wrapper is added.
- NET 4.0 wrapper is added.
- A trading command for creating OTO orders is added:
- An OTO sample can be found in the samples folder located in the ForexConnectAPI folder:
- Trading commands for managing OTO/OCO contingency groups are added:
- Price update mode for a session is added. The price update mode defines if price updates should be received. By default they are received. The following methods are added:
- Disabling of price updates receiving can be useful when you have two or more trading sessions.
- A trading command for setting the offer subscription status is added: SetSubscriptionStatus
- BuyInterest/SellInterest values are now available through IO2GOfferRow and offer updates.
- The documentation is updated.
There are stability problems with ForexConnect Java API on Mac.
Update (Version 0.3.1)
- Simple samples for Linux are added;
- A C++ "Create OTO" sample is added;
- The issue with mixed up BuyInterest/SellInterest columns is fixed.
This Article in Other Languages
|Language:||English • Español|