EA MANUAL MARTINGALE

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

EA MANUAL MARTINGALE

Postby Jozelu06 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Hello, I would like you to create an EA that does martingale.

I want that, from an operation that I create, to start doing martingale, with configurable parameters such as: distance pips between operations, multiplier, tp, be, so that when I create an operation either from the mobile or computer, directly put the tp and start doing martingale if it goes negative, or put be if I have it activated, etc ...

If, for example, there are already several martingale operations created, with the tp modified to x pips, and I create another operation in the same direction, the tp will be modified so that it closes when it reaches the profits that it was going to achieve with the first operation, For example, if with the first trade you were going to get $ 50 profit with 30 pips, and you have used three martingale trades, then when I get positive at $ 50, it will close all trades.
Jozelu06

Re: EA MANUAL MARTINGALE

Postby Apprentice » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:59 am

How will the initial trade be placed?
Manual, Automatic, or some logic will be used.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Jozelu06 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 am

Apprentice wrote:How will the initial trade be placed?
Manual, Automatic, or some logic will be used.

I will place the first trade manually, and the ea will have to directly martingale if it goes x pips against, with a set tp, for example 40pips of profit, and if it uses martingale, it will close all trades when it reaches the profit it I was going to get the first manual trade with the TP, for example, if with 40 pips you were going to get $ 100, when you start using the martingale, you will close all trades when you get the $ 100
Jozelu06

Postby Apprentice » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 375.
Apprentice

Postby Jozelu06 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 am

does not create any martingale operation, when it goes negative
Jozelu06

Postby Apprentice » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:38 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 398.
Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:17 am

EA_MANUAL_MARTINGALE.mq4
(74.15 KiB) Downloaded 345 times

Try this version.
Apprentice

Postby Jozelu06 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Apprentice wrote:
EA_MANUAL_MARTINGALE.mq4

Try this version.

It still doesn't work correctly, when starting the EA it creates a buy trade at 0.01, I don't know why, and then it does nothing else.

You have to make martingale from the lot with which I open my operation.

If I open buy at 0.1 lot, with 1.5 multiplier at 50 pipstep, the next buy operation will be when the price goes 50 pips against, at a lot of 0.15, and it will close when we get the profit that we were going to have with the first purchase, for example if it were going to be 25 pips of tp, and a profit of $ 22, when we reach that profit money, it will close all operations,

If I create an operation later, manually, that operation goes separately, that is, the second or future operations will have to reach their programmed tp, doing martingale if necessary, it will not mix operations.
That is, it is as if I create an operation from different accounts, but from the same
Jozelu06

Postby Jozelu06 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Apprentice wrote:
EA_MANUAL_MARTINGALE.mq4

Try this version.

It still does not work correctly, create an operation at 0.01 as soon as you start it, the only thing you have to do is do martingale with the established parameters, when it goes negative, and close all the operations created when the profit is achieved. I was going to get with the first manual operation, for example if you were going to get $ 50 with the first manual operation, if it goes negative and starts doing martingale, it will close when we reach $ 50 profit.

It would be nice if you implemented the option to configure how many manual operations I want martingale to use.

For example, the first one that I create, the ea will do martingale if it goes negative, but if later I create an operation, if I have since the EA only pays attention to the first manual operation, that second operation will go on its own, and will not create martingale if it goes negative
Jozelu06

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests