Pinescript Code adjust

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Pinescript Code adjust

Postby ForexUnity » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:46 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask if you can please convert this Pinescript to MQL5, I use metatrader 5,

And if its possible, please add an pop up alert when the main currency crosses the secundary currency above or below, for example: EUR Strenght crossed UP USD strenght. (image 1)

And when we have a cross, please set an arrow indicator in the chart, if the main currency crosses above the secundary currency, it's a buy arrow to appear, if the main currency crosses down, it's a down arrow. Please make the alerts customizable, with an option to set the minimum time between one alert and arrow to the next one, for example, if the user set to 30 minutes, after the first cross, the next pop up alert an arrow will only back to be valid and appear in the chart, after 30 minutes, this way we don't have a overload of alerts.
Please set buffers to the arrows cross indicators, example: buffer 21 to buy and buffer 22 to sell.
Attachments
Image 1.png
ForexUnity

Re: Pinescript Code adjust

Postby Apprentice » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:24 am

Can you please provide the indicator code?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby ForexUnity » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:22 am

oh, I am sorry, I forgot to paste the code.

https://br.tradingview.com/script/aFoIp ... Indicator/

Thanks!!
ForexUnity

Postby Apprentice » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:00 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 224.
Apprentice

Postby ForexUnity » Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:03 pm

Hello Apprendice, I hope you are doing well!

I believe you'll be working to convert the code to MQL5 once you have the time, and thanks for that.

I found a better cross to alert, I noticed that the cross between the currencies generates a lot of noise and false signals, so I just want to show you and ask if it's possible to add this alerts. If you haven't started the indicator, this is one I will show you now are the only alerts and arrows I need, if you already did the other alert, no problem, just add this one if you can.

Please take a look at the Attachment picture Pine1.png.

I have set the upper and lower levels in the indicator, and when the currencies crosses one to the upper and one to the lower side, that's when I need the alert (pop up). Of course they don't always crossed down at the same time, or even in the same candle, but that's no problem, if one is already above or below the level, once the another crosses to the opposite side, so the alert should appear, and in the OPEN of the next candle, the arrow should appear.

About the second image pine2.png:

Another second good alert and arrow in the next candle would be to separate the currencies, for example, take a look at the second Attachment picture, I chose secundary currency only, and when it crosses the upper ou lower levels, the alert should appear and in the next open of the candle, the arrow. If it's possible, I must be able to choose if I want the strong signal (both crossed in opposite levels, or the second alert, choosing one of the currencies, or both alerts.

Hopefully it's well explained, If I am asking to much, the priority is the first alert when both crosses, the second Idea It would be great if it's not asking too much.

Apprentice, thanks again, If you need me to explain anything further, just let me know.
Attachments
pine.png
pine2.png
ForexUnity

Postby ForexUnity » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:24 pm

Hello Apprendice, Hope you have a good week!
Do we have any update in this MQL5 indicator yet?

thanks!!
ForexUnity

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:07 pm

FX Currency Strength Indicator.mq5
(40 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

Try this version.
Apprentice

Postby RAOUF31 » Wed May 19, 2021 6:15 pm

Hello
Is it possible to code this indicator for TS2?
thank you in advance
RAOUF31

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:51 am

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 590.
Apprentice

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests