Indicateur d'annonces borsières

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Indicateur d'annonces borsières

Postby angle40 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:56 am

Bonjour
Tout d'abord un grand bravo pour de site, je suis bleufé par le travail de certains , ces dernièrs temps Apprentice et d'autres avant.
Je suis sur FXCM depuisplus de 10 ans et j'étais venu sur FxCodebase ou j'avais trouvé un indicateur qui annoncait, par un message sur l'écran, l'arrivée d'une annonce boursière. Tout était paramétrable.

Ce module n'a plus fonctionné et a disparu. Serait-il possible de le remettre corrigé. Nous étions plusieurs à nous en servir et il nous manque.

Merci

First of all a big congratulations for the site, I am bluefed by the work of some, lately Apprentice and others before.
I have been on FXCM for more than 10 years and I came to FxCodebase where I found an indicator which announced, by a message on the screen, the arrival of a stock market announcement. Everything was configurable.

This module no longer worked and disappeared. Would it be possible to get it corrected. Many of us used it and we miss it.
angle40

Re: Indicateur d'annonces borsières

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:54 am

Can you provide the link to the indicator?
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: Indicateur d'annonces borsières

Postby angle40 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:40 am

Le lien a disparu et je ne me souviens plus de son nom.
Cette application permettait, à l'approche d'une annonce, de voir apparaître sur son écran un message qui indiquait par exemple un texte "Commandes de biens durables" avec une ligne sur l'heure de l'annonce
La ligne se dessinait sur 14H30 si c'était l'heure de l'annonce dont on pouvait indiquer l'impact 'Fort, moyen ou faible" tel qu'il apparaît dans Mataf par exemple.
On pouvait paramétrer le moment ou le texte allait s'afficher. Par exemple 15 minute avant l'annonce.

En fonction de la difficulté de programmation vous pourriez simplifier. L'objectif est d'être prévenu qu'une annonce va arriver pour réagir en fonction de celle ci. A chacun de voir ce qu'il doit faire en fonction de celle ci.

Un grand merci pour votre aide

The link is gone and I can't remember his name.
This application allowed, when approaching an announcement, to see a message appear on its screen which indicated for example a text "Orders for durable goods" with a line on the time of the announcement
The line was drawn at 2:30 p.m. if it was the time of the announcement, the impact of which could be indicated as "Strong, medium or weak" as it appears in Mataf for example.
You could set the time when the text would be displayed. For example 15 minutes before the announcement.

Depending on the difficulty of programming you could simplify. The objective is to be warned that an announcement will arrive to react according to this one. It's up to everyone to see what they should do based on this.

Thanks a lot for your help
angle40

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests