GMMA Guppy EA MT4

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

GMMA Guppy EA MT4

Postby FKGod92 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:49 pm

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Forex EA's and the lingo that's used so apologies in advance if some things aren't clear. I'd like an EA created using the GMMA Guppy trading strategy.

This strategy involves a series of longterm MA's and short term MA's.

Longterm MA's : 30,35,40,45,50,60
Shortterm MA's: 3,5,8,10,12,15

I'd like the EA to enter buy positions when all of the short term MA's are crossing ABOVE the long term MA's and I'd like the EA to enter sell positions when the shorterm MA's are crossing BELOW the longterm MA's.

I'd like the SL's to be placed 2 pips above or below the most recent High or Low (depending if it's a buy or sell position). However I'd like this option for the number of pips to be a preset that I can control.

I'd like the EA to automatically calculate the exact lot size based on the SL to make it so that an exact % of the account is risked per trade. (ex 1% risk for that trade, 2% risk, 0.5 % risk etc) This being a preset I can change.

I'd like the EA to place it's TP at a 3:1 RRR initially when it enters the trade and use a trailing SL when the trade is in profit after 10 pips (again a preset that I'd like to be able to change). And also continue to move the TP further down as it continues into profit. Ultimately only having the trade close once the trailing SL is hit, never hitting the TP.

I'd would like a news filter if possible to be involved where the EA doesn't place any trades 5 mins before or 5 mins after an orange folder or red folder event. I'd like this as an option to be turned on or off at my discretion.

Looking forward to hearing back!
FKGod92

Re: GMMA Guppy EA MT4

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:12 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 262.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: GMMA Guppy EA MT4

Postby FKGod92 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:31 pm

Hi Apprentice, any updates on this request by any chance?
FKGod92

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests