Supply & Demand Zones

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Supply & Demand Zones

Postby liquifire » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:40 pm

hey dear coders

i have a little coding info. so please forgive me

i use this supply and demand zone indicator , i think this is more accurate than the SHVED and S/D v2.3 , i found out that it uses different DEV and STEP settings in main code which makes it more accurate than others , i managed to use my novice coding skills to extract some useful info and print it on TOP LEFT corner of chart as a label texts to use this info to automate it as an EA in future , the informations such as :

-last supply zone box's up and down price (to open a sell position and set SL above box)
-last demand zone box's up and down price (to open a BUY position and set SL below box)
- distence between latest box's to use as TP for positions
- create a Hline (above and below) along the BOXz and also 50% of boxz as a 2nd poi (for less risky entries)

i use HLINE and label texts since i dont know how to save the values in memory and dont know how to recall that info :(

(a screenshot is uploaded for more details )

i wanted to use HLINE's price to open an order but i noticed that it repeats (loops) the HLINE creating command and some times in lower TF (1min) it loses focus to obtain right info from one of the latest and closest created box's around current price (after deleting the box it can not find the latest closest S/D box above or below current price )

every box has its own unique name , maybe we can use a string search function to find the most recent created box's for more accurate box info's ( a recently created box's name list would be more easy and accurate to find the latest S/D boxs)

it would be great if you help me with this looping HLINE creation and box missing thing and also i would appreciate if you help me add ONE TIME ALERT to functions below :

- alert when a new S/D box created
- alert when a S/D box is deleted
- alert when price enters a S/D box (or retests)

thanks alot
Attachments
Screenshot_1.jpg
info lines for S/D boxz
SupDem Zone button EDITed.mq4
(26.01 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
SupDem Zone button EDITed.ex4
(40.44 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
liquifire

Re: Supply & Demand Zones

Postby Apprentice » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:34 pm

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 507.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby liquifire » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:11 am

thanks for the reply

if possible , can you add an True/False option for not deleting the old / broken box's and preview them as a dashed empty box ?

thanks alot
liquifire

Postby liquifire » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:18 am

thanks alot Apprentice
great job <3
liquifire

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests