Industry Standard TrueTL Indicators

Advertising of the commercial indicators and strategies.

Moderator: admin

Industry Standard TrueTL Indicators

Postby Styan01 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Hi everyone!

I was thinking about opening a topic for the "industry standard" TrueTL Indicator.

The cracked, 1.01 version of the True Trendline Indicator is circulating on this forum and at other places too. I made the original version in 2011 and only the first version got cracked, however, that version is the only one some people are familiar with. I have improved it so much since then and I would like to share with you my latest news on it!

Some new features in v3.05 TrueTL Trendline Indicator compared to the 1.01 version:

• Available on MT4 and MT5
  • Multi Timeframe ability
  • Compatible with line chart and offline chart (renko or others)
  • Highly customizable alert functions
  • Fully customizable stye settings
  • Two algorithms for trendline redrawing and candle body drawing option
  • Triangle Mode (draws only two trendlines)
  • 3 touches trendline recognition with sensitivity settings
  • Cutting the trendline ending option

Along with the trendline indicator a True Support / Resistance Level Indicator was made as well, and also 36 Trendline and Divergence Indicators (for RSI, Stochastic, etc.) with similar features.

More information is on our website: https://truetl.com

In addition, we have 20 FREE indicators (Download for MT4, Download for MT5). These are traditional indicators (RSI, MA, Bollinger Bands, etc.) but with MTF ability, alerts, customizable colors and much more features.

I think this is a great place to discuss what features you’d like to see in the future and I can share my progress in the development of my indicators too.
Styan01

Re: Industry Standard TrueTL Indicators

Postby Styan01 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:22 am

Two new requested and promising indicators are being released for MT4 and MT5:

Rate of Change isn't a built-in indicator in Metatrader so we had to develop the multi-timeframe version and the functions that are expected from us. We are working on other non built-in indicators. You can suggest your favourite indicator or other ideas for further development on our SUPPORT page.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.
Styan01

Postby Styan01 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:55 am

MTF Rate of Change (ROC) indicator is downloadable so the gratis indicators' number has grown to 21! You can download them for MT4 and MT5 here: DOWNLOAD GRATIS INDICATORS

The new promising ROC Trendline Indicator and ROC Divergence Indicator have been available since the last few days.

Check out all the 40 trendline, S/R Level and divergence indicators for MT4 and MT5 on our INDICATORS page

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.

The indicators are working perfectly for us but if You find any abnormalities or if You have any ideas for further development please let us know on our SUPPORT page.
Styan01

Postby Styan01 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:39 am

TrueTL 3.22 is Released

We have added a new alert event to our True S/R Level indicator: Alert if trend direction changed.

True S/R Level Indicator can draw colored ZigZag lines between peaks and bottoms. The colors are configurable and depend on the trend direction. This is the most accurate method to identify the trend direction because a simple MA crossing or any oscillator indicator uses a fixed period for drawing while the peaks and bottoms appear at variable intervals. With this new alert event you can get an alarm if the trend direction changed.

Check out our professional 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4 - MT5 INDICATORS page.

We are working on new indicators, new features and bug fixes continuously. If You have any ideas for further development please let us know on our SUPPORT page.

Styan01

Postby Styan01 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:22 am

TrueTL 3.70 is Released!

We have added 2 new features to all indicators:

• Automatic DLL Download: Until recently, you had to use our installer or manually copy the "POST.dll" or "Post2.dll" files to the Libraries folder. From now on, when you start any of our indicators, the DLL file will be downloaded automatically during the first-time setup.
  • Automatic Update Notification Icon Hiding: We take pride in continuously developing our indicators and regularly releasing software updates. Previously, when a new version was available, an icon resembling a "floppy disk" would appear on the chart, constantly visible. Now, this icon will disappear once the chart has been updated.

Check out our 70+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

Styan01

Postby Styan01 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:25 am

TrueTL 3.73 is Released!

Two new requested indicators are being released for MT4 and MT5:

Bollinger Bands %B isn't a built-in indicator in Metatrader so we had to develop the multi-timeframe version and the functions that are expected from us. You can suggest your preferred indicator so that we can turn it into premium quality trendline and divergence indicators or other ideas for further development on our SUPPORT page.

Latest new features in our products:

• (v3.72) Force refesh option: refresh the trendlines / levels / divergences automatically if You scroll back the chart (More info).
  • (v3.70) Automatic dll download
  • (v3.70) Automatic update notification icon hiding
  • (v3.64) Alert testing by keyboard shortcut
  • (v3.61) Alert via telegram

Check out our 70+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.
Styan01

Return to Indicators and Strategies Advertising