Day of week lables indicator

Here you can post and download custom indicators. PLEASE: Do not start topics unless you are posting your own indicator, they will be moved to appropriate section even if you do.

Moderator: admin

Re: Day of week lables indicator

Postby 4x4partners » Wed May 06, 2015 3:11 am

Hi,

I get an error when placing the Day of Week Label indy on my chart? Is there an updated version somewhere?

Thanks!
4x4partners

Postby 4x4partners » Wed May 06, 2015 9:05 am

Thanks Apprentice! Works now.
4x4partners

Postby PaulEamonn » Mon May 11, 2015 11:05 am

Hi Apprentice

I think this indicator is good, but I think it would be better if there was the option to define the maximum time frame that it can be seen on.

For example, I'm only interested in highlighting the start of the London session and the start of the New York session Sunday to Friday. As the indicator only shows one line per day, I load two copies of the indicator and set the 'Begin Time of Day' time to suit on each copy. Although, the option to show two lines with one copy of the indicator would be great, it can be got over as I say.

However, once I've set up two lines like this, if I switch to any time frame above H2 the chart looks very crowded. So the ability to stop showing daily lines above a specified time frame would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Paul Eamonn

If it's important to you, you will find a way.
If not, you'll find an excuse.
PaulEamonn

Postby PaulEamonn » Thu May 21, 2015 4:27 am

Hi Apprentice

Ok, I've solved the problem of 'over crowding' by setting the default period in the Data Source tab to H1. Pretty obvious really - Doh!

However, when I switch down to the lower time frames the line is no longer shown on the hour. The m30 is fine, but the m15 jumps forward 15 minutes, the m5 by 25 minutes and the m1 by 29 minutes.

It's not the biggest problem in the world, but if something can be done about it, it would save my overloaded brain having to think about another thing.

Another interesting anomaly I have spotted is that the lines don't show on the 1st of every month. A bit of a pain, but again, not the end of the world. I just thought you might be interested.

Many thanks
Regards
Paul Eamonn

If it's important to you, you will find a way.
If not, you'll find an excuse.
PaulEamonn

Postby Apprentice » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

The indicator was revised and updated.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby Serge Levesque » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Hi, the indicator stops printing the information (vertial line) at 10,000. Can you fix this. Thank you.
Attachments
22.PNG
it stop at 10 000
Serge Levesque

Postby Serge Levesque » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:06 pm

Works well, thank you Apprentice.
Serge Levesque

Previous

Return to Custom Indicators