Strategy Generator

Advertising of the commercial indicators and strategies.

Moderator: admin

Re: Strategy Generator

Postby 7200100470 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:54 pm

Very interesting !

Is it possible to try it?

Thanks
Victor.Tereschenko wrote:Hello!

Every time developing the strategy I dreamed about such a service. I just tired to write all this code from the scratch or copy-paste it. Every time I make some small mistakes like a typo or forgot to check something technical (not related to the trading algorithm). Copy-pasting kind of solves this issue but... there is a high chance to forget to copy-paste something, or copy-paste more than you need to. Or to forget to modify the copy-pasted code. And when you find a bug in the copy-pasted code you need to modify hundreds of strategies/indicators which contain this piece of code.

After all of that, I decided to write a strategy generator by myself.

And, finally, after six months of development, I released the first ever version which can do something useful.

The set of features is limited but the basic functionality is here. You can generate basic strategies or use the generated code as a base for father development. It's still the early stage for the service, so there could be some bugs.

In the near future, I plan to add more features (like breakeven logic), improve the user interface and add support for other trading platforms.

If you have any ideas or find any issues let me know.

http://profitrobots.com

Re: Strategy Generator

Postby Victor.Tereschenko » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 am

7200100470 wrote:Very interesting !

Is it possible to try it?

Thanks
Victor.Tereschenko wrote:Hello!

Every time developing the strategy I dreamed about such a service. I just tired to write all this code from the scratch or copy-paste it. Every time I make some small mistakes like a typo or forgot to check something technical (not related to the trading algorithm). Copy-pasting kind of solves this issue but... there is a high chance to forget to copy-paste something, or copy-paste more than you need to. Or to forget to modify the copy-pasted code. And when you find a bug in the copy-pasted code you need to modify hundreds of strategies/indicators which contain this piece of code.

After all of that, I decided to write a strategy generator by myself.

And, finally, after six months of development, I released the first ever version which can do something useful.

The set of features is limited but the basic functionality is here. You can generate basic strategies or use the generated code as a base for father development. It's still the early stage for the service, so there could be some bugs.

In the near future, I plan to add more features (like breakeven logic), improve the user interface and add support for other trading platforms.

If you have any ideas or find any issues let me know.

http://profitrobots.com

Unfortunately, it was closed due to a lack of interest.
“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” (c) Ernest Hemingway
Victor.Tereschenko
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Previous

Return to Indicators and Strategies Advertising