Kangaroo Tail indicator

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Kangaroo Tail indicator

Postby rubbbo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:22 pm

Daar Apprentice
Could be possible to create an indicator to show Kangaroo Tails?

Definition of Kangaroo tail

1.- kangaroo tails have an open and close near the extreme end of the candlestick, for bearish kangaroo tails (sell signals), the open and close of the candlestick should be in the bottom third of the candlestick, the opposite for bullish KT

2.- kangaroo tails are longer candles. This means that the kangaroo tail will be a bit longer than the surrounding candlesticks.

3.- If the open and close of the kangaroo tail are inside the range of the previous candlestick, the kangaroo tail is valid

4.Kangaroo Tails with much room to the left. The ideal kangaroo tails print at an area on the chart that has not seen price action in a long time , it would be great if we can set the number of n bars to define the ¨room¨

5.- Bullish kangaroo tails with a closing price that is higher than the opening price.
Bearish kangaroo tails with a closing price that is lower than the opening price.

6.-The candlestick after the bullish kangaroo tail trades higher than the high of the kangaroo tail.
The candlestick after the bearish kangaroo tail trades lower than the low of the kangaroo tail.

7.-Kangaroo tails with a greater range than the previous 10 candlesticks. this range could be also defined by user

8.- A kangaroo tail is valid when it occurs on a zone, support or resistance, supply or demand zone . I´M not sure how to define a support-resistance zone

Maybe this video gives a good understanding of the definition, specialy for Support for Resistance kangaroo tail location

Thank you very much for your effort
Best regards!
rubbbo

Re: Kangaroo Tail indicator

Postby PiitooCorleone » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:43 pm

Hello, is it possible to revive this topic please.
This indicator would help me a lot.
The rules cited above are correct, if possible to issue the choice of a possible alert when it occurs in the desired timeframe.

I am also attaching the references, NaKed forex is the book that talks about it a lot.

I am attaching it to this post and also other photos. Thank you really !!!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-01-17 224213.png
Screenshot 2024-01-17 224255.png
PiitooCorleone

Postby Apprentice » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:12 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 75
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby PiitooCorleone » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:49 pm

Thanks a lot :D
PiitooCorleone

Postby PiitooCorleone » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:46 pm

Hello, since September 2023 my post has been approved, I have also made several donations via your messages every month. How can I know the progress of my request, whether finished, in progress, or abandoned...
PiitooCorleone

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests