EmaCross_v1

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

EmaCross_v1

Postby myer16 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:39 am

Hello Apprentice
I have a EmaCross.mq4 indicator which i pasting as attachment.
Please modify the code to display a "Strategy Dashboard" in the indicator and name the indicator Emacross_v1.mq4

Add an option in input tab to Show Dashboard : True/False
and enabling a "Hide" button in Dashboard to turn it "False" to hide the dashboard.

The Purpose of the Dashboard is to enable to adjust the Periods of Fast and Slow Ema used in the input option from the chart window itself using a "-" & "+" buttons in front of the respective labels of the Ema's. Every change made through the buttons in the value of the periods of Ema is applied immediately to the indicator and is also updated in the input section of the indicator.

The purpose of the button on the chart is to enable us to visually see the result of every change in the period of Ema, step by step and making it easier to optimize the indicator.

I am attaching a picture of prospective idea of how i think it should look like.
EmaCross_v1.png

Please Note
----
Please dont add any extra features to the indicator(i.e. inputal program, telegram etc) to the indicator, only the above requested modification, i want the indicator to be very simple and uncomplicated to understand
Attachments
EmaCross.mq4
(3.79 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
myer16

Re: EmaCross_v1

Postby Apprentice » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 380.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Re: EmaCross_v1

Postby gulshan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:47 am

Interesting Idea Apprentice,
please process this development request
gulshan

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests