Hedging with Zone Recovery Area

Strategies are published here.

Moderator: admin

Re: Hedging with Zone Recovery Area

Postby jayfcn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:27 am

Hi this hedging with recovery zone mt5 ea

Its a good tool

It open oposite trades instantáneos

But some times it dont open hegging posición it open like gridd posiciones becaus for buy posiciones ut open another pendiente orden at higther price from the first one

I want to now if you can make chances that the first pendin prder alway be oposit an higther price for sell trade or lower price for buy trades

The pending orders will be at predeterminate pips on eas inputs

Then another think i want to now if yo can modify is the lotage that the pending orders have a doble lotage frome the fisrt trade opened manuales or by another ea
jayfcn

Postby jayfcn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:32 am

Hi the hedging with recovery zone mt5 ea

Its a good tool

It open oposite trades instantáneos

But some times it dont open hedging posición it open like grid positions because for example for buy positions open another pendiente orden at higther price from the first one

I want to now if you can make chances that the first pending order for buy trade alway be oposit an higther price and for sell trade oposit order to and lower price for buy trades

The pending orders will be at predeterminate pips on eas inputs

Then another think i want to now if yo can modify is the lotage that the pending orders have a doble lotage frome the fisrt trade opened manuales or by another ea
jayfcn

Postby jayfcn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:36 am

Hi Apprentice

Your hedging whith Zone recovery Área mt5 ea is a good tool the instant pending order and the close of pending orders if the main trade is close bouth are perfect tools and i want to preserve that

But I want to now if you can make some changes i notice that the ea some times dont make hedging for example

Some times if an ea open a buy trade then your Hedging with zone recovery ea open a pending order but at higther price from the first trade like a grid strategie.

And i want that the ea open always an oposit trade and higther price for buy trades and for sell trades oposit trade at less price from the main trade and at "X" pips stablished in inputs ea

Then the lot size i whant that the ea makes an automatic size calculation

For example if the first manual trade or another ea trade is 1 lot size the ea multipli the lot for 2 or 3 or predefined multiplier on ea configuration inputs

Then I want to now if can be configurated to trade for especific magic número of anoder ea example

If i have an ea with 1234 magic nunmber i can configurareted on inputs that the Hedging whith zone recovery Just manage trades of that ea with 1234 magic número but the hedging with zone recovery ea trade with another magic number that i want that your ea have ut own ea
jayfcn

Postby jayfcn » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:29 pm

Hello Apprentice

I Download your Hedging with zone recovery area ea for MT5

* There are features that I like about this ea, such as:

1) Instant opening of pending orders when a market order is executed either manually or by an EA.

2) The other thing I like is that all pending orders are closed when the first executed market order is closed.

3) I like to be able to choose the distance in pips at which the pending orders will be established, to be able to configure how many pips I want the pending order at and establish the recovery zone.

4) It is the version for MT5

I would like to keep these aforementioned characteristics but

*I would also like to know if you can add other features:

1) The first is that pending orders are always established opposite to market orders executed manually or by another EA since sometimes they are not opposite

2) Another characteristic is that these opposite pending orders are established at a price lower than that of the buy market order previously executed manually or by an EA, and if it is a sell market order, the established pending order must be positioned at a higher price since sometimes the ea creates Non-opposed orders and other times for a price higher than that of a buy order or at a lower price than a sell order.

4) Be able to choose the EA to which the Hedging with zone recovery strategy will be applied using a magic number, so that in the EA configuration parameters area you can enter the magic number of another EA and the Hedging with zone recovery area can only operate next to that EA of that specific magic number.

5) That the magic number of the Hedging with zone recovery area EA can be modified, that it has its own magic number and can be changed.

Aqui esta el foro del EA
https://fxcodebase.com/code/posting.php ... 0#pr127250
Attachments
Hedging with Zone Recovery Area.mq5
ea attachment
(47.54 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
jayfcn

Previous

Return to Custom Strategies