MA_Crossover_EA

Custom MT4 expert advisors published here.

Moderator: admin

Re: MA_Crossover_EA

Postby psjohn » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:24 am

Thank you so much Apprentice and FXCodeBase team. But it seems the "Min Pips Between Orders" doesn't work as what I expected. The pips gap should be between concecutive (similiar) orders. Such as shown on the picture below, the gap between buy order #19 and concecutive buy order #20 is almost 0 instead 1000 (which I put in the setting).

However for opposite order (between buy and sell) no rule needed for minimum pips gap.
Attachments
xauusd.JPG
pips.JPG
pips.JPG (14.99 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
psjohn

Postby Apprentice » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:56 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 112
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby psjohn » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:05 am

Thank you dear Apprentice. I'm doing some backtestings and request some queries to improve the perfomance:
1. In the Grid Setup, please kindly add option to "Open another position on loss". So the new position for concecutive (similar) order will be opened if the previous order is negative.
2. Please account stats on chart to monitor equity, running loss/profit, today drawdown, overall drawdown, etc.

Thank you.
psjohn

Postby Apprentice » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:52 pm

Development reference 187
Apprentice

Postby psjohn » Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:52 am

Thank you so much dear Apprentice for your hardwork. The EA works but not as what I expected. Let me elaborate a little bit what I expect.

The new trade in the Martingale Setup must be opened when EMA crossover signal appears, and can only be opened if the previous similar trade is negative (loss). In Martingale Setup, the next trade can only be opened when meets this criteria:
1. It is triggered by EMA crossover signal
2. The pip gap is met
3. The previous similar trade is negative (loss). As example, "Buy" trade will only be opened when previous "Buy" trade is negative (loss), without caring about the "Sell" trades. If "Buy" trade is positif (profit), the next "Buy" will not be opened even though the EMA crossover signal has appeared and the pip gap is met.

Please kindly add option in the Martingale Setup to chose "Open another position on loss". You have this function in your other EA (ADX crossing lines) as shown in picture below.

May I also ask if you can add information for "Yesterday Profit" and "Highest Drawdown" in the stats?

Thank you again for your kind help.
Attachments
Open Trade Rule.JPG
Martingale When Previous Loss.JPG
psjohn

Postby Apprentice » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:15 am

Development reference 206
Apprentice

Next

Return to MT4 Expert Advisors